The Center carries out the following main activities:
- Development and implementation of projects in the field of export control, non-proliferation, strategic trade control in cooperation with state and international organizations
- Informing the general public about the threat of weapons of mass destruction, conducting research and training in the country's universities with information on best practices, the latest achievements in the field of export control, international obligations in the field of non-proliferation to manage modern security threats
- Creation of an accessible and reliable source of information on nonproliferation and export control policy for the public, government structures and businesses, as well as other organizations involved in global security issues
- Organization of international and national seminars, conferences, briefings, symposiums in the field of WMD nonproliferation and export control
- Provision of consulting and information services for the public, government agencies, enterprises on various issues of export control related to the activities of the center
- Creation of a team of experts and specialists in the field of export control, non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD), as well as in the field of international and regional security
- Promotion of cooperation with similar organizations in the development of national export control programs through the exchange of information, ideas and joint events (conferences, symposia, round tables, briefings)
- Elaboration of proposals and further joint actions within the framework of regional cooperation based on analytical studies concerning the latest trends in the development of national export control systems in the post-Soviet countries.
- Providing assistance and training for industrial enterprises in the development of in-house export control programs
- Offering independent appraisal and expertise in export control policy
In order to develop joint projects in the field of export control and non-proliferation, the Export Control Center is ready to cooperate with foreign, international, non-governmental and private organizations that show interest in the Center's activities and joint cooperation.